Last Updated December, 2020.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect personal information about you through various channels. The types of personal information we collect include:
- Contact Information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
- Username and Password;
- Payment Information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address);
- Customer Service Information (such as customer service inquiries, comments, and repair history);
- Photographs, comments and other content you provide;
- Information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics, and experiences with our products and contact preferences;
- Purchase and Transaction Information;
- Contact Information you provide about your friends or other people you would like us to contact;
- Location Data (such as data retrieved from your IP address, country and/or zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
- Information we may obtain from our third-party service providers;
- Other personal information we obtain through our Channels.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We will use the information we collect from you to
- Manage and fulfil purchase orders, facilitate delivery;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Deal with your enquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so;
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION
consent before using cookies for analytics purposes. To learn more about these analytics services and how to opt out, please visit the relevant websites listed here:
• Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
• Adobe Experience Cloud: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/analytics.html#1
• Sizmek: https://www.sizmek.com/privacy-policy
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not disclose or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We will disclose your personal information to third party providers for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in the section entitled “How we use information we obtain”;
- We will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
We are committed to maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. You are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use. You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time. We may continue to send you service-related (i.e., non-marketing) communications, such as e-mail updates on your order status. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below.
You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications at any time by e-mailing the address below in the section headed “Contact us” or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any Gemora marketing e-mails.